Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 25, 2013

Gem Explosion


my flier

Hi,

I am taking a break from regular programming to let you know about something new in my life.


Big news!  I've started an online jewelry boutique called Gem Explosion. Each week you'll see my hand selected collection of fabulous, hard to find, styles at up to 60% off. For exclusive access, click below.

https://gemexplosion.kitsylane.com/join/DRKHrS5

My flash sales go live on Wednesdays. We carry all sorts of accessories from scarves to barrettes in addition to our fine jewelry.

Happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...